2020 Corporate Cup Postponed until Fall

Please see the following message from our Corporate Cup partners.

Our race planning committee met this evening and due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have made the informed decision to postpone our race on May 7th. At this time, we do not have an updated race date however we are hoping to reschedule for the fall. We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to seeing you in the fall.

Share this post